He is a Prince2 Practitioner and has these additional qualifications and accreditations:
• CSCS, Project Manager
• Crestron DMC-D
• Extron Associate & XTP
• Smart Trainer
He uses Visio, Auto-Cad and MS Project and has strong knowledge of Digital Signage Solutions, Video Walls, Video Conferencing Solutions, Interactive Projection Floors, Boardroom and Operations rooms installations, as well as conference rooms, aquariums, and teaching and meeting rooms. Including all lighting and room control systems such as Lutron, Crestron, AMX and Kramer.
The majority of his work has been in London and the Home Counties and he is happy to travel to where the work is. His skills include:
• Overseeing and organising stock ordering and logistics’
• Completing Schematic and M&E drawings for installation Utilising AutoCAD and Visio,
• Organising site specific work schedules, for installation engineers and Sub-contractors
• Give additional onsite support to engineers when required
• Complete Client O&M manuals
• Completing Health & Safety, Risk and Method statements per installation
• Run client training on systems
• Ongoing Client support
He is a strong people manager who pays attention to the detail and who prides himself on getting the job done, in time, on budget and to the satisfaction of the customer.
He is looking for £45k-£50k.